Monday, May 04, 2009

Commissioners Park

Dave and I made out to the Tulip Festival yesterday (during the opening weekend). We went out to Commissioners Park after a long day of driving and car shopping. It was nice and relaxing, just what the two of us needed. I obviously took a ton of photos but due to a spot on either my lens or within my camera itself, a large percentage of them are not as good as I would have wanted. I was also trying a few different things in terms of aperture settings, etc so some of the photos are a little over exposed. But they are not beyond repair and there will be tons of time to take more photos during the Tulip Festival so I am not discouraged in the least. There shouldn't be any problem with returning multiple times as the event is free and due to Dave's vast knowledge of the area, we are able to park without having to pay the large fees that the lots charge near the sites. I really enjoy the just walking around the Tulip Festival sites and spending time with Dave.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP