Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Festival Complete

The 2009 Ottawa Tulip Festival is unfortunately over. Dave and I went to Commissioners Park two or three times, Majors Hill Park once and Parliament Hill once (the latter two on the last day of the festival). I ventured out to some of the more obscure sites on my own while Dave was away - I went to the flower beds along Colonel By Drive and then a few along Queen Elizabeth Drive. I also walked up to Olympic Park near Lansdowne park. So basically the only site I didn't really get to this year was Lansdowne which was home to the Pavilion this year (in the past it has been located at Majors Hill Park) but as it wouldn't have had any large flower beds to speak of, I am fine with missing it this year. I do love the Tulip Festival and feel my shots this year are some of my best. I really tried to get photos that were different from any others I had taken before but I did feel I needed to perfect some of the ones I took last year with my inferior camera. I even got to use my new Slik tripod! Can't wait until next year - hopefully then I will have my macro lens!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP