Thursday, May 14, 2009

One Minute Writer #12

What one moment in your past do you wish was immortalized in a photograph?

Let's be honest here, we all know that most of my moments (and those of my friends) have been captured by one of my cameras. I am not always in my photos, but every so often someone catches me in one, sometimes even at my request. I have photos of the significant events from the time I was born until the current day. My important moments are pretty much covered.
There is however, one thing I wish had been captured in a photo that was not- one thing that leaps out at me at the moment that is - the car accident. I wish the exact moment that protege hit the sentra had been caught so that I could know (and prove) once and for all that he did in fact run that red light! But it was not, and I have begun the slow process of moving on (made even slower by future court dates to contest the ticket).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP