Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Backyard Garden Update Part 3

So the previous posts have been showing the progress of my backyard garden and the tulips there in (#1, #2 and #3). This update really shows the variety of tulips that we planted. When they arrived at the house they were in three different bags marked yellow, red and pink/purple. I thought that each colour was going to be one variety of tulip - but to my surprise we seem to have at least 7 different types so far and there are still ones that have yet to bloom. Once again I must state my joy and excitement about the tulips. The yellow one that were the first to bloom are starting to fade and aren't as fabulous as they once were but that's OK - more are coming!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP