Sunday, May 03, 2009

Rick Mercer Weather Rant

I meant to post this almost a month ago after the snow melted and it seemed like Spring was around the corner - but since it is Canada, more specifically Ottawa, it snowed. It was also right after I watched a news report about BC citizens (it was so long ago that I forget the exact city - but I do remember that it wasn't a small one, possibly Victoria but I;m not positive) having big problems with a recent snow fall. They had received about 5-10cm of snow or something tiny like that and the place seemed to grind to a halt. Elderly were afraid to go outside and people stayed home from work. School were closed and the city was on the brink of declaring a state of emergency.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP