Friday, May 15, 2009

For Me?

Chris has been away for some time on vacation and is easing back into daily postings. Today's post was about a blog chain award that Heather had given her. You are supposed to list 7 reasons you are awesome and then link to other people's blogs you believe are deserving.
First things first I suppose, 7 reasons why I am awesome (I honestly don't know if I can come up with seven but I will do my best - it may take some time).

  1. I'm a pretty good photographer (though I do it because I love it so much not because I am good at it).
  2. My skills in Photoshop are above average and getting better almost every day.
  3. I am extremely organized in most areas of my life, particularly when it comes to finances (to be honest, I don't know if this makes me awesome or slightly crazy). My budget is so organized and well maintained that Dave and I managed to by our first car (well first car that we bought) without any financing or loans - this makes us awesome (though currently poor).
  4. I can make some awesome food. Most recently I made a cheesecake that was to die for (as stated and confirmed by all who ate it).
  5. I'm pretty smart. I have always been on the brighter side of the population, but getting through the engineering program in one piece made me really believe in my intelligence.
  6. I have an Environmental Engineering degree and have managed to find a job in my field. I learned shortly after graduation that this is not an easy task and as such, I feel is grants me a tiny amount of awesome-ness.
  7. When I put my mind to it, I can do just about anything.
Just so everyone is aware of how hard that list was for me - I started this post at about 8:30 and the list itself took me almost half an hour to complete. So, onto the second part of the chain. Awarding other blogs. I would normally have put Heather and Chris into this category as I read their blogs on a regular basis and enjoy both of them but as they have both done this chain already, I will move onto some of the other blogs I follow. I don't believe any of these blogs will keep the chain alive (or even know I linked to them), but I have faith that others will and the awarding will continue. So much faith in fact that I want to direct my readers to some really awesome (and already popular) blogs.
  1. The One-Minute Writer. This blog posts daily writing prompts (it is also very popular and probably doesn't need my help but I am mentioning it just the same). I use the prompts on occassion for blog posts here but also just to get my brain juices flowing in the morning as every once in a while they really make me think.
  2. Journey to Lose 100 Pounds. This blog has been an aid and inspiration when it comes to my weight loss. I found it randomly one day and check it out on a regular basis now. It may not be of interest to everyone, but personally I enjoy it.
  3. Pictures, Poetry & Prose. Another daily posting site that is meant to inspire writing. This one I mainly use to view the photography that gets posted there as writing prompts. I plan on sending her a link to my site(s) in hopes of having some of my images used there.

So that is that. I hope you enjoyed my blog suggestions - I know I do.

1 comments:

Christine Sweeton 10:11 PM  

You are awesome, in those 7 ways and MORE!! Love you, Chris

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP