Saturday, May 23, 2009

Vacation

I turned in my first Vacation Request Form at work yesterday for June 3-5.
Dave's younger sister, Jess, is graduating from Trent University on June 3 and we really want to go and support her. I know Dave is very proud of his little sister (as am I of course). We both know how hard it is to finish school no matter what program you are in and Jess was able to do it while working and maintaining her personal life!
After the graduation day, we are planning on going to the Toronto Zoo. We went there about 2 years ago as a side trip after a family event and had a blast - but my camera had camera envy as I was using my little Kodak back then. I want to spend a day there with my new fabulous camera and the zoom lens and quite possibly the tripod as well. I have been to the zoo many times in my life and really like it - the Toronto Zoo takes really good care of their animals and their exhibits are very similar to their natural habitats.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP