Friday, May 15, 2009

One Minute Writer #13

If you could hire someone full-time to make your life easier, what would their duties be?

Their job would be my job. I would want someone to come and work here so that I could still make money and earn time towards my P.Eng while I was able to work towards my many dreams and aspirations. I would love more time to work on my photography obviously, but other things as well. With no full-time job to attend I could put in enough time and energy needed to properly and quickly lose my extra weight, I could attend to my backyard garden a bit more and my house in general and just enjoy myself more often. Instead, I will have to go to work 8:30-4:30 every weekday and live for the weekends like so many people do these days. I only hope that one day I can be working somewhere I love, but for now, this job is pretty good.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP