Saturday, June 27, 2009

Maritimes

My parents called last night mostly for one reason: to let me know that they are heading out east today for up to two weeks. I am very happy that they are doing some sort of vacation. My dad has a vacation every year when he goes out fishing with his friends in Ompa, but my mom on the other hand, tends to just sit at home during her vacation every summer. Anyway, they are taking Comet with them which is what makes this vacation so perfect for them as finding someone to watch their puppy is hard since he has separation anxiety and other little quirks that make him special.
I am not sure what their plans are, or what route they are taking though I know the driving is going to be my dad's favourite part of the trip. He loves long drives and road trips.
Originally, Dave and I had planned on making a road trip out east, but then the car accident happened and we can no longer afford a big trip, as mentioned in a previous post. This was the time that I was wanting to go on the maritimes trip though, so I am a little sad that we can't go. But I really hope that they have a good time and hopefully are able to get some good pictures.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP