Monday, June 29, 2009

Peaceful Weekends

Dave and I spent this past weekend as we spend most of our weekends, peacefully enjoying what little time off we get. We usually have grand plans of cleaning the house or doing something active but never really get around to either, which doesn't bother me one bit. We do laundry, watch movies, play video games (mostly PS3 for Dave and computer games for me) and make better food then we do on the weekdays. We do get out of the house at least once every weekend, sometimes this means shopping and other times it is a to visit a museum, walk around the neighbourhood or simply hanging out with friends.
We enjoy our quiet life and low-key activities, unlike most people our age who would find the things we do, or do not do, rather boring and uneventful.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP