Sunday, June 21, 2009

One Minute Writer #24

Write a one-minute synopsis of a movie you'd like to see, or like to make.

The movies I want to see are generally the movies being made on a regular basis. I really like the typical romance movies were person A meets person B funny, witty things are encountered and usually one or both person(s) are changed for the better and they eventually realize they are destined to be with one another and end up as such. I also really enjoy animated movies where something unfortunate happens to the main character and they fight to get their life back the way it was before and along the way encounter new friends and a new, better life in the end that they didn't even realize was possible. In general, that is what I like to see in movies, though it is rare when I pay to watch movies at the theatre for the first scenario (romance movies) but the latter (animated movies) I would, as long as it is made by Pixar.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP