Saturday, June 20, 2009

An Observation about One Minute Writer

So I was looking over my One Minute Writer replies and I noticed that the ones I select from the site often get me talking about my dreams of being a photographer professionally. I am not sure if that is because the questions sway towards the ways of dreams and jobs, etc or if I make them go in that direction so I can write about photography more. It could also just be because it is something that is really prevalent in my life right now due to the increased course load and great weather for photography. Either way, please bare with me as I really do enjoy the One Minute Writer questions and I am sure there will be some soon that will get me talking about other things, like #20 which was about my childhood.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP