Monday, June 01, 2009

May Posts

For whatever reason I was able to post a great deal in the month of May. Some of this could be attributed to the Tulip Festival and the growing flowers in the backyard while others are probably due to my new found liking of the site One Minute Writer. But in looking back in the posts there were a lot that were unrelated to any of the aforementioned topics. I enjoy posting on a regular basis and hope that my readers enjoy it too. I don't get a great deal of feedback from people, in fact I get almost none, but I still enjoy this blog and I can tell that people do visit from the counter. So here's to another great month of regular posting - hopefully.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP