Sunday, June 07, 2009

One Minute Writer #19

How much money would you have to win in the lottery for your life to really be changed? How would your life be affected if you won that much?

I am not sure about an exact number as I do not play the lottery game at all but I would think a few million (perhaps 10) would have meleaving this job. In the grand scheme of things, a few million would not be enough to live on for the rest of my life with no worries whatsoever, but it would mean I could follow my dreams a little earlier than I am currently planning. I would probably finish my schooling faster and maybe even enter in a full-time photography program. I would start my own photography business and try to get it running successfully. I would invest in Dave by paying for the helicopter training he is dreaming about and we would likely get own our place (rather than rent). Basically, our lives would just be more comfortable and filled with our dreams.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP