Thursday, June 04, 2009

One Minute Writer #17

If you could research one thing for a living, what would it be?

As you could probably guess it has to do with Photography - but to be more specific I would love to use my photography to capture the research rather than researching photographic techniques. I would love to spend time in the forests, mountains or plains photographing animals in their natural wildlife going about their daily lives. I think it would be so incredibly interesting to see them doing what they do naturally rather than someones depiction in a zoo or a documentary (as good as some of them are). It would be so great to have the animals learn who I was and that I was not a threat, to have them allow me into their lives and be able to capture them up close (on 'film' of course). That is both how and what I would want to research for the rest of my life - wildlife in their natural habitats with my camera.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP