Sunday, June 14, 2009

Vacation #2 and #3

Vacation #2 - Montreal and Cirque du Soleil.
I ordered tickets for Cirque's new show Ovo just now. It is a show about the world of insects and I am very excited about seeing another Cirque show - and in their hometown no less! The show is on a Sunday and we plan on going to Montreal Saturday and spending the day at the Biodome and Botanical Gardens, likely with our friend and old roommate Yan. We are going to take both the day before and the day after the trip off from work to be able to really enjoy it.

Vacation #3 - Cottage on lake Erie.
For the past two years Dave and I have gone to Chris' cottage on Lake Erie. Usually we spend the August long weekend there and are home in time to go to work on the Tuesday. This year we have decided to make the trip longer and stay until the Wednesday, returning to work on Thursday. I can't wait and even the idea of the longer stay makes me very happy. With the addition of Jerrica last year and Justin (possibly) this year, the trip keeps getting better!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP