Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Zuma

When I was in university, living on Glen Ave with Chris, I played Zuma quite a bit. I forget how exactly, but Dave got it installed on my computer and I absolutely loved it. When he got the PS3 just a little while ago, we downloaded the demo PS3 version of it and I have been playing it over and over again ever since (about a week and a half or so).
Yesterday, Dave decided to buy it for me on the PS3 and now I am obsessed with it again. It is harder on the PS3 as you can place your mouse where you want the ball to go like I would on the computer, and there are actual 'slots' where the frog can point whereas on the computer he could point literally anywhere. It is taking me longer to beat the levels and I have actually died a couple of times, but it is still very fun.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP