Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Minute Writer #22

As a kid, what job did you dream you'd have as an adult? What job do you have now?

As a child I always wanted to be famous but never for the really popular things like film or alternative rock music. I wanted to be a famous opera singer or Broadway star. I wanted to be a famous artist and have painting hanging in all the world's best galleries. These dreams mostly faded when I learned that I am not musically gifted and learning to sing or play an instrument would be a real struggle for me and I have never really been that good at drawing or painting from my mind though perhaps I could have with a bit of training and practice.
I know work as an Environmental Engineer as that is what I went to school for and have a degree in. I am working towards my Professional Engineering license and better positions in my field. I am also taking night courses in Photography and hope to start doing some things with that on the side. Who knows, maybe my dreams of becoming an artist are not dead after all.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Eddy Oliver Beach

Eddy Oliver Beach
Nov. 2, 1998 - May 26, 2007

Copyright

The work contained in my online galleries and published on my blogs is Copyright Stephanie Beach 1998-2011 (unless otherwise stipulated). All rights reserved. My work may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without my written permission. My work does not belong to the public domain.


  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP